BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
welcome to my story,just read and listen no comment just an experience.thanks.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

About Me

My Photo
♥Tiffany'sHere♥
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Tiffany is my name,i was born in November and my sign is scorpio,friendly,acktive,talkative,like to make worst thing,imperfect,lost control. .anyway i'm sweet 8teen in this year 2012
View my complete profile

Monday, September 30, 2013

October....Be sweet and juicy to me :)

Waooo...Belllooo....how are ey my bloggie friend...lma da x update post ne..sowey...lupa password ft mlas erkk..jgn heran..owner ne da busy this few months...busy study..tungkus lumus mau smpai pointer tpi...:(bad news..knpa la malang nsib sy...x smpai pointer...kena mrah la sy oleh parents mcm ne. .:( (uiss kmu..jgn bgtau lu parent sy ah,,malu sy)

my life is quiet bore..nothing special...just life goes on..keep going...waiting my future... :) relationship like usual nothing happening...yess still love each others until we can hold our relationship...now i at hometown sandakan...home sweet homw...i miss my family...my hometown..food and more...
my look for this year is like this wait awhile uploading now

mee :)

I want to travel to Paris kunu....beznye kalu kena bawa kan...huhuhu...bye eu all..and goodnite sweet dream. :)


welcome to my silly world.

0 comments: